WorldGuard lets you and players guard areas of land against griefers and undesirables, as well as tweak and disable various gameplay features of Minecraft.
Secure Your Server
- Block creeper and wither block damage, falling damage, etc.
- Disable fire spread, lava fire spread, ice formation, Endermen picking up blocks, etc.
- Blacklist certain items and blocks so they can't be used.
- Warn moderators when certain items and blocks are used.
- Protect your server from various 'exploits' like magical obsidian creation machines.
- Add useful commands like an immediate "STOP ALL FIRE SPREAD" command.
Setup Protected Regions
Fully Customizable and Fast
Watch it in action
Please choose a download for your platform.
We officially support WorldGuard for Bukkit.
Experimental builds for Bukkit
Note! WorldGuard requires that WorldEdit is installed.
- Find the plugins folder inside your Bukkit server's folder.
- Place the downloaded ".jar" file in your plugins folder.
- Start your server as you may have done before.
- Either configure your permissions plugin (if you are using one); otherwise, use /op your_name to make yourself a server operator.