CommandHelper lets you create easy-to-write and "hot-reloadable" scripts for your Bukkit server to handle events and perform tasks — no Java knowledge required!
- Alias commands like /battle to run /warp #battlearena.
- Write a script to let players message each other while offline.
- Create an automated battle arena that automatically resets.
- Write your own /tp, /time, or /warp
- Interact with existing economy systems.
- Integrate with another plugin's database
- Send emails to the administrator when a player runs a command
- Use WorldEdit or WorldGuard in your own scripts.
- Do much more, from the simple to the complex, with zero Java code.
Please choose a download for your platform.
We officially support CommandHelper for Bukkit.
Note! Stable builds are no longer released — the builds above are built from the latest code.
- Find the plugins folder inside your Bukkit server's folder.
- Place the downloaded ".jar" file in your plugins folder.
- Start your server as you may have done before.
- Either configure your permissions plugin (if you are using one); otherwise, use /op your_name to make yourself a server operator.