Project lead: Me4502Star
WorldGuard lets you and players guard areas of land against griefers and undesirables, as well as tweak and disable various gameplay features of Minecraft.
- Block creeper and wither block damage, falling damage, etc.
- Disable fire spread, lava fire spread, ice formation, Endermen picking up blocks, etc.
- Blacklist certain items and blocks so they can't be used.
- Warn moderators when certain items and blocks are used.
- Protect areas of your world so only certain people can build in them.
- Set areas where PVP, TNT, mob damage, and other features are disabled.
- Protect your server from various 'exploits' like magical obsidian creation machines.
- Disable, or enable, various Minecraft features, like sponges from classic.
- Add useful commands like an immediate "STOP ALL FIRE SPREAD" command.
- Enable only features you want! Everything is off by default.
Watch it in action
Please choose a download for your platform.
We officially support WorldGuard for Bukkit.
Note! WorldGuard requires that WorldEdit is installed.
- Find the plugins folder inside your Bukkit server's folder.
- Place the downloaded ".jar" file in your plugins folder.
- Start your server as you may have done before.
- Either configure your permissions plugin (if you are using one); otherwise, use /op your_name to make yourself a server operator.